What are the benefits of neurotherapy?
Neurotherapy addresses dysregulation in the brain. Problems and symptoms related to dysregulation are numerous therefore there are many applications for neurotherapy. Schedule a consultation today to begin the healing benefits of neurotherapy.
Brain training with neurotherapy can lead to improvements in:
- Cognitive function
- Energy levels
- School/work performance
- Reduction or discontinuance of medications
Who can benefit from neurotherapy?
Here are a few of the most common conditions where neurotherapy has been found to be beneficial.
- Anxiety Disorders (GAD)
- Pain Management
- Peak Performance
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/Developmental Delays
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- PTSD – Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Cognitive Decline in the Elderly
- Chronic Fatigue
- Personality Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- And many other brain related conditions.